The Future of Mobile Photography
WoW is an ‘always ready' camera lens accessory for your iPhone paired with our revolutionary zooming software. Our innovative carousel offers five features elegantly integrated into a protective 'pocketable' case.
- Original iPhone camera - Use the built-in iPhone camera while still having your phone in our protective, shockproof case.
- Macro - Provides near field magnifications and extends the “depth-of-field” of the iPhones macro-range providing clear magnifications with focal depths enabling quality close subject photography.
- Wide-angle - Increases the iPhone’s camera view angle by a full 30°, the view-angle’s increase is not limited to the horizontal plane, but, it's a full 180° view-field increase!
- Neutral Density - Improves quality performance, tones down daytime bright lighting, reduces glare, and motion blur effect.
- Cameo - The Cameo’s special effect isolates a subject of interest from a live view field, additionally providing a smooth optical vignette heightening skin tones and offers an alluring composure on the human facial features.
Our mission is dedicated to conveniently enhancing and redefining the mobile photographers experience through innovative hardware and software solutions.
AppBanc, LLC, is a California LLC located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Organized to pursue the smart phone software application and companion technology, AppBanc’s business model includes amusement Apps, still/streaming photography and accessory optic devices.
Formed in July of 2009, the founding team, Gilbert Springer CEO, Lars Rabbe CTO (formerly Yahoo’s CIO). Executive credentials hail from Silicon Valley’s prominent high-tech companies. Appbanc’s team now includes Jack McDonald, Justine Prior and Elton Szpaller. AppBanc is introducing a differentiated intelligentoptical product targeting the recession proof Smartphone market. The company’s focus is Apple’s wireless product family, i.e., iPhones, iPads and iPod touch. Next on Appbanc’s playbook is; video streaming applications, Android’s and Microsoft’s Mobile platforms.